News & Facts
Click titles for event details.
ND Rural Water Programs:
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Circuit Rider Program
- Wastewater Technical Assistance
- Source Water Protection
- Operator Certification
- Water Conservation/Drought Management
- Member Services: To enrich and meet our member's needs.
- Financial Stability: To diversify and strengthen the stability of the association's finances.
- Legislative and Regulatory: To provide a unified voice at the state and national levels.
- Public Relations: To improve and promote the image of the association and its member systems.
- Operation and Governance: To enhance the capabilities of the association.
- Education: To educate water and wastewater systems in supplying North Dakotans with the highest quality water and services at the lowest cost.
We Want to Hear From You!
Has an NDRWSA employee helped your system with a problem? Did a Circuit Rider help you find a water leak? Have you attended one of our training classes and thought the trainer did an excellent job?
Well if so, we want to hear from you! Take this opportunity to give a "THANKS" or "GREAT JOB" to an NDRWSA employee. If you would like to show your appreciation for a job well done, please email comments to our office or you can send a letter to: 2718 Gateway Avenue, Suite 201 Bismarck, ND 58503-0585.
Copyright © 2013: North Dakota Rural Water Systems Association.